Join Judaic studies directors from community, Schechter, and Reform schools for three days of learning and collaboration.
- Experience replicable Judaics models on visits to several schools
- Learn from the expertise of other Judaic studies leaders and discuss challenges similar to your own
- Develop a strong support network of peers
Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 1:00 PM to Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 3:00 PM
New York City
The gathering will take place at several schools in Manhattan, details will be shared closer to the gathering.
In addition to visiting 3 - 4 schools in Manhattan, we're excited to partner with the American Jewish Historical Society for an interactive program on using primary source documents in the teaching of Jewish history. You'll experience the AJHS archive and learn from scholars about how to bring primary sources into the classroom. We're also thrilled to be able to participate in UJA-Federation of NY's Martin Luther King Morning of Service.
Participants from Prizmah Network Schools: $360 per person
Participants from Non-Prizmah Network Schools: $450 per person
We are arranging a block of hotel rooms in midtown Manhattan. More information coming soon.
Your registration fee includes lunch and dinner on Sunday; light breakfast and lunch on Monday; and light breakfast and lunch on Tuesday. Snacks and beverages will also be provided. All food will be glatt kosher.
For more information, please contact Amy Wasser, Director, Field Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org // 646-975-2839
Prizmah Cancellation Policy:
- Full registration refunds are available prior to December 19, 2019
- If cancellations are made between December 20 and January 4, 2020, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded
- No refunds will be given after January 4, 2020