Power Up Your Endowment and Legacy Work!
For Day School Development Professionals, Heads of Schools and Lay Leaders
Join us at our Endowment and Legacy Institute in Toronto, Canada on April 26 - 27, 2020
- Learn how to partner with your major donors to secure the future of your school;
- Gain techniques in motivating and inspiring volunteers to cultivate, solicit and steward your donors;
- Share effective practices in legacy and endowment building with Prizmah professionals and your peers;
- Participate in an integrated ask solicitation lab;
- Hear from endowment and legacy donors on what motivates them to give to your endowment or leave a legacy;
Sunday, April 26, 2020 at 12:30 PM to Monday, April 27, 2020 at 3:30 PM
UJA Federation of Greater Toronto
4600 Bathurst Street
North York, Ontario M2R 3V2 Canada
Participants from Prizmah Network Schools: $480 per person
Participants from Non-Prizmah Network Schools: $600 per person
A block of rooms is available at Novotel Toronto North York Hotel at a rate of $179 CAD/night plus tax. Parking is also available for $12/day. Please contact the hotel directly to book. There are a limited number of rooms available. The block rates will close March 30, 2020.
Call hotel reservations at 416-733-2929 ext 1 or 2 and mention group name "UJA -Prizmah Conference" or Block ID #1593365
Your registration fee includes lunch and dinner on Sunday; breakfast, lunch, and a to-go dinner on Monday. Snacks and beverages will also be provided. All food will be glatt kosher.
For more information, please contact Helen London or Traci Stratford.
Prizmah Cancellation Policy:
- Full registration refunds are available prior to March 27, 2020
- If cancellations are made between March 27, 2020 and April 11, 2020, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded
- No refunds will be given after April 21, 2020