טוֹבִ֥ים הַשְּׁנַ֖יִם מִן־הָאֶחָ֑ד אֲשֶׁ֧ר יֵשׁ־לָהֶ֛ם שָׂכָ֥ר ט֖וֹב בַּעֲמָלָֽם׃
כִּ֣י אִם־יִפֹּ֔לוּ הָאֶחָ֖ד יָקִ֣ים אֶת־חֲבֵר֑וֹ וְאִ֣יל֗וֹ הָֽאֶחָד֙ שֶׁיִּפּ֔וֹל וְאֵ֥ין שֵׁנִ֖י לַהֲקִימֽוֹ׃
Two are better off than one, for they achieve more with their combined effort.
For should they fall, one can raise the other; but woe betide him who is alone and falls with no companion to raise him! (Kohelet 4:9-10)
Join educational leaders from Orthodox yeshiva day schools to work through your dilemmas of practice in a safe and confidential space with a small group of peers.
- Join a community of colleagues and build trust through the intentional practices of a consultancy protocol
- Build relationships with more than 75 educational leaders from Orthodox yeshiva day schools and gain chizuk/support and encouragement from each other
- Participate in a model shu”tim/responsa project examining a modern halachic issue facing many yeshiva day schools today
As a participant, you will prepare a dilemma of practice to share with a small group of peers. This group of trusted colleagues will use a consultancy protocol to workshop each dilemma. Each group will be designed intentionally so that you are matched with others in roles or schools that are similar to your own. We are proud to offer opportunities for facilitated follow-up so participants can continue the learning beyond our in-person gathering.
Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 12:00 PM to Monday, November 4, 2019 at 5:30 PM
Hilton Newark Airport
1170 Spring St
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
Participants from Prizmah Network Schools: $360 per person
Participants from Non-Prizmah Network Schools: $450 per person
We have arranged for a block of hotel rooms at the Hilton Newark Airport at a reduced rate of $130 per night plus tax. There are a limited number of rooms available at this rate, and they are available on a first come, first served basis. The deadline to reserve your room at the discounted rate is Sunday, October 13, 2019.
Staying at the hotel means you’ll be able to make the most of your time and focus on making connections with fellow participants—early in the morning, late at night, and throughout the full gathering.
To reserve your room, book directly on the hotel website or call 800-445-8667 and mention group code: LTL
Your registration fee includes lunch and dinner on Sunday; and breakfast, lunch, and dinner (to go) on Monday. Snacks and beverages will also be provided. All food will be glatt kosher, supervised by the Orthodox Union (OU).
For more information, please contact Daniel Infeld, Director, Conference and Convenings, at firstname.lastname@example.org // 646-975-2834.
Prizmah Cancellation Policy:
- Full registration refunds are available prior to October 3, 2019.
- If cancellations are made between October 4, 2019 and October 19, 2019, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- No refunds will be given after October 19, 2019.