Kick off your NAIS Conference experience with other Jewish day school and yeshiva heads
- Explore leading practices and learn from the expertise of your peers
- Tour several Jewish day schools and experience replicable models and unique programs
- Develop a strong support network of peers, and enjoy informal social time
Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 12:00 PM to Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 11:00 AM
The gathering will take place at several schools in the Philadelphia area, details will be shared closer to the gathering. Transportation to the schools will be provided from a central location close to the NAIS convention center / hotel.
Participants from Prizmah Network Schools: $100 per person
Participants from Non-Prizmah Network Schools: $125 per person
Your registration fee includes a light lunch and dinner on Tuesday. Snacks and beverages will also be provided. All food will be glatt kosher.
For more information, please contact Amy Wasser, Senior Director of Field Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org // 646-975-2839
Prizmah Cancellation Policy:
- Full registration refunds are available prior to January 19, 2020
- If cancellations are made between January 20 and February 10, 2020, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded
- No refunds will be given after February 10, 2020