Prizmah and Yeshiva University's Azrieli Graduate School of Jewish Education and Administration (AGS) present a Guidance Counselor Certificate Program. This 8-month program provides an opportunity for guidance counselors from Orthodox yeshiva day schools to convene twice monthly, learning from experts in the field of mental health and wellness, collaborating on best practices, and developing a community of practice.
Through this program you will:
- Advance your knowledge and skills in mental health and wellness promotion
- Participate in a cohort of trusted colleagues who can serve as collegial resources and supports
- Engage in a robust, relevant series of presentations on guidance-related issues that is uniquely aligned with the mission and experience for Orthodox Jewish day schools
- Receive certification from Prizmah and Yeshiva University that recognizes the commitment of the participants who complete the program
- Receive materials and resources to use with your stakeholders: students, teachers, parents and beyond
The collaborative will be led by Mrs. Rachel Levitt Klein Dratch at Prizmah and the conversations (7 virtual, 1 in-person) will be moderated by Rona Novick, PhD, a clinical psychologist and dean of the Azrieli Graduate School.
Upon completion, participants will receive a certificate of completion from Yeshiva University and Prizmah, access to experts in the field, and a cohort of professionals to support one another as they deepen their practice and support their communities.
If you are interested in learning more about this program or joining, please click here.